GAOTH Dobhair stalwart Kevin Cassidy says the thrill of seeing his club crest lined up against that of Crossmaglen Rangers was worth coming out of retirement for.
MORE GAA Football
GAA Football Headlines see all »
- Dungiven to appoint Ulster's first self-funded club GPO
- Crossmaglen inspired our generation says Gaoth Dobhair stalwart Kevin Cassidy
- Mickey Moran surprise new manager of former Down champions Kilcoo
- Armagh forward Ethan Rafferty on the way back as Charlie Vernon ends retirement rumours
- No talk of Ulster final until Crossmaglen get past Gweedore says Joe Kernan