HOW does this sound? A five-mile walk from the ruins of Dunseverick Castle to a World Heritage Site that takes you along the top of towering cliffs where you’ll pull in lungfuls of fresh air and wonder why on earth you don’t do things like this more often.
Videos Headlines see all »
- Outdoors: Giant's Causeway Clifftop Experience walk is simply beautiful
- Watch as firefighters revive a dog following a house fire
- Nissan’s newest Leaf will only need one pedal
- Despacito is now the most streamed song of all time
- Fishermen in Ireland have landed a rare giant squid for the second time in as many months