EU referendum: Polls show 75 per cent in NI want to stay - The Irish News
News

EU referendum: Polls show 75 per cent in NI want to stay

Northern Ireland voters are most likely to say they want to remain in the EU, according to Natcen Social Research. Graphic by Channel 4 News
Brendan Hughes
NORTHERN Ireland is more in favour of remaining in the European Union than anywhere in Britain, a poll has found. A resounding 75 per cent of people in the north support staying in the EU, according to poll studies by NatCen Social Research. In England 52 per cent of voters said they wanted to remain, the most Eurosceptic response to the polling. Support for staying in the EU was 64 per cent in Scotland and 55 per cent in Wales. Overall the latest 'poll of polls' suggests 52 per cent across Britain and Northern Ireland favour remaining in the EU, with 48 per cent wanting to[...]
News

Today's horoscope

Horoscope


See a different horoscope:  


You've reached your limit of free articles

 

 

Sign up to Digital Premium

  • Unlimited access to irishnews.com
  • ePaper – read the paper in your web browser
  • Mobile App – read the paper offline for 2 weeks