Technology

Tesla says car fire in China caused by failed battery module

The car caught fire on April 21 in an underground garage in Shanghai.
Tesla has said a fire in one of its cars in China was caused by the failure of a single battery module and investigators found no defects in the car’s systems. The electric car maker said on [...]

You have reached your limit of free articles

To read the full story

Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.

 

 

Enjoy reading the Irish News?

Subscribe from just £1 for the first month to get full access

Technology

Today's horoscope

Horoscope


See a different horoscope: