Daily

Fox found with its head stuck inside peanut butter jar

Animals are increasingly ending up in care as a result of serious injuries caused by plastic, according to the RSPCA.
A litter warning has been issued after a fox cub was found struggling with a plastic peanut butter jar on its head. The young animal was found with its head stuck by a member of the public in Manches[...]

You have reached your limit of free articles

To read the full story

Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.

 

 

Enjoy reading the Irish News?

Subscribe from just £1 for the first month to get full access

Daily

Today's horoscope

Horoscope


See a different horoscope: