Declaring rental income on your foreign holiday home

You must declare the rental income on your foreign holiday home to both that region's tax authorities and to HMRC
QUESTION: I have recently sold my Spanish holiday home. I live in Belfast and have never declared any rental income as I believed it to be outside of the scope of UK taxation. Is this correct? ANSWE[...]

You have reached your limit of free articles

To read the full story

Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.



Enjoy reading the Irish News?

Subscribe from just £1 for the first month to get full access

Today's horoscope


See a different horoscope: