Theresa May has written an article in the Irish News, on the day her government published its Brexit plan, to reassure readers of this newspaper that their citizenship and free movement rights will be unaffected.
Columnists Headlines see all »
- Patrick Murphy: British boxing clever in Brexit border paper
- Newton Emerson: Theresa May's border problem will be convincing right wing press in Britain
- Bimpe Archer: As the KKK march in Virginia, it is clear we live in dangerous times
- Alex Kane: A hard Brexit would suit Sinn Féin in the short term
- Newton Emerson: Republican rebel songs becoming the new loyalist target
Fionnuala O Connor