Place a Family Notice
Help with notice structure
Here are some sample notices with their constituent parts highlighted in order to help you structure your notice.
- Family Information
- Funeral or Service Arrangements
- Verse and/or Prayer
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS SINGLETON (81 Durham Avenue, Irvinestown) October 14, 2016 suddenly at his residence, Albert, dearly beloved son of the late Albert and Ethnie, dear brother of Angela, Siobhan, Sylvester, Laurence, Laura, Dominica, Thomas and the late Margaret, Clare and Raymond R.I.P. Funeral arrangements later. Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on his soul.
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARMITAGE (Moneymore) October 13, 2016, James (Jimmy) peacefully at Marie Curie Hospice, dearly beloved husband of Kathleen, 27 Warrens Park, Moneymore and much loved father of Leeanne, dear father-in-law of Ken and loving grandad of Nancy and Richard. Jimmy will be removed from his late home tonight Friday 14th to St Patrick's Church arriving 6.30pm. Requiem Mass on Saturday October 15th at 10.00am. Interment afterwards in Garrick Cemetery. Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on his soul. Family flowers only please. Donations in lieu if desired to Marie Curie Hospice, c/o D McIlhone Funeral Services, 62 Main Street, Waterfoot.
- SYMPATHY TONER Paul, died October 30, 2015. St Pio pray for him.
- SYMPATHY McCREA Aaron. Ours is just a simple prayer, God bless and keep you in His care.
- IN MEMORIAM WHITE (Third Anniversary) Ida R.I.P. I sit and wonder every day why the Lord chose to call you away, I think He saw you needed rest, He only takes the very best. St Martin pray for her.
- IN MEMORIAM McGIVERN
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTSBURNIE (Toronto Canada, formerly of Dungiven) Gerard, August 21, 2015 R.I.P. Dearly beloved husband of Marie and father of young Danny. Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on his soul.
- SYMPATHYQUINN (nee Lafferty) Rosaleen, July 25, 2016. St Comgall pray for her.
- IN MEMORIAMMCGONAGLE In loving memory of my much loved husband John whose 29th anniversary occurs July 18th. Just like the sweetest rose the petals fell too soon, but the love you planted in my heart will never cease to bloom.
- IN MEMORIAMHEGARTY (25th Anniversary) James R.I.P. In loving memory of my dear Dad. St Martin pray for him.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WARD John The Month's Mind Mass will be celebrated in St. Therese of Lisieux Church, Somerton Road, Belfast on Saturday 7th November 2015 at 6.00pm.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT O'CONNOR Liam. Liam’s Month's Mind Mass will be celebrated on Saturday October 17th at 6.00pm in St Mary's Star of the Sea Church, Portstewart.
- MONTH’S MIND MASS White Ida. A Month's Mind Mass will be held for Ida on Tuesday December 1st in St John The Baptist Church, Garvaghy Road at 7.00pm.
- MONTH’S MIND MASS HUGHES Albert. Month's Mind Mass will be celebrated in St Michael the Archangel Church, Belfast at 7.30pm on Wednesday December 1, 2016.