ONE top national security aide who listened to US President Donald Trump's July call with Ukraine's president called it "improper" while another said it was "unusual".
Republic of Ireland news
MORE World news
Associated Press Reporter
Associated Press Reporters
World news Headlines see all »
- Aides call Trump's call with Ukraine president 'improper' and 'unusual'
- Fuel price protests and government crackdown kills at least 106 people across Iran according to Amnesty International
- Hong Kong police officer shot with arrow as protesters set bridge on fire
- North Korea says Joe Biden is a rabid dog who must be beaten to death with a stick
- Lisa Smith expected to be deported back to Republic within weeks