DUP MPs top expenses claim list
The DUP's Jim Shannon claimed most expenses out of all 650 MPS in the House of Commons during the year 2014-15.
The Strangford MP claimed £205,798.23, based on figures published by the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa).
His DUP colleague Ian Paisley Jnr was second in the list with an expenses bill of £195,247.59.
10 MPs with largest claims (excluding travel expenses)
1. Jim Shannon (DUP, Strangford) £205,798.23
2. Ian Paisley Jnr (DUP, Antrim North) £195,247.59
3. Jo Swinson* (Lib Dem, Dunbartonshire East) £193,224.73
4. Gregory Barker** (Con, Bexhill & Battle) £193,140.12
5. Sarah Champion (Lab, Rotherham) £193,085.83
6. Chuka Umunna (Lab, Streatham) £192,170.91
7. Malcolm Bruce* (Lib Dem, Gordon) £191,952.51
8. Tim Loughton (Con, East Worthing & Shoreham) £188,428.29
9. Mike Weatherley** (Con, Hove) £188,354.39
10. Penny Mordaunt (Con, Portsmouth North) £186,452.50
*Defeated at general election in May 2015
**Stood down at general election in May 2015