THE DUP has appointed a special adviser linked to the botched RHI scheme as its Chief Executive.
Northern Ireland news
MORE Political news
Siobhan Fenton, Press Association
Arlene Foster's claim that Sinn Féin is using the Irish language to humiliate unionists 'is insulting'
David Young, Press Association
Political news Headlines see all »
- Timothy Johnston: DUP Spad appointed as party's chief executive
- Theresa May: No hard border after Brexit
- Former ministers don't support calls to publish abortion report
- Onus on Britain to find Brexit border solution, says European Parliament's Guy Verhofstadt
- Paramilitary watchdog must protect national security information, says James Brokenshire
Assembly Election 2017