THE former health and justice ministers don't support calls for Stormont civil servants to publish a high-profile report completed almost a year ago on Northern Ireland's abortion laws.
MORE Political news
Siobhan Fenton, Press Association
Arlene Foster's claim that Sinn Féin is using the Irish language to humiliate unionists 'is insulting'
David Young, Press Association
Elizabeth Arnold, Press Association
Political news Headlines see all »
- Former ministers don't support calls to publish abortion report
- Onus on Britain to find Brexit border solution, says European Parliament's Guy Verhofstadt
- Paramilitary watchdog must protect national security information, says James Brokenshire
- Boris denies claims he will quit if PM concedes too much to Europe
- Stiffer fines needed says polling watchdog after Ukip fined £3,500 for election breaches
Assembly Election 2017