AN extra £90 million for health and education in the north is only "a drop in the ocean of what is needed", it was warned last night.
MORE Political news
Deborah McAleese, Press Association
David Young, Press Association
Political news Headlines see all »
- Pension age increase `inevitable' says DUP
- Prime minister affirms stance disagreeing with DUP opposition to gay marriage
- Power-sharing crisis 'threatening mitigation payments to welfare claimants'
- £90m funding boost for health and education 'a drop in the ocean'
- Extra £90m for health and education in Northern Ireland, James Brokenshire confirms
Assembly Election 2017