Sinn Féin has said accidentally leaked information from the Northern Ireland Office (NIO) has exposed Theresa May’s claims about the unfairness of legacy investigations as "false".
MORE Political news
Press Association Political Staff
Political news Headlines see all »
- Leaked briefing notes 'expose British government's false claims'
- Nichola Mallon: Even half a century after Caledon inequality in housing is glaring
- Sinn Féin prepared to govern north and south under right conditions
- Sinn Féin votes to liberalise party abortion policy
- John Manley: Shinner sisters to the fore as the party journeys from agitation to making legislation
Assembly Election 2017