THE Orange Order will hand out leaflets to supporters attending a parade at Woodvale today calling on them not to engage in violence.
The leaflet also states that plans to step up the Belfast protests will "unfold over the coming months."
There is expected to be a heavy police presence in north Belfast for the protest parade that will walk from the Shankill Road to police lines at Woodvale Road and Woodvale Parade.
There are 600 'mutual aid' officers from outside constabularies still in Northern Ireland assisting the PSNI.
Serious violence occurred at the flashpoint on July 12 after three Ligoniel Lodges were banned from the Crumlin Road, the violence spread to other areas and continued for four days.
On Tuesday the Orange Order was widely criticised for applying for another parade along the Crumlin Road and past Ardoyne with tensions still high in the area.
The Parades Commission refused the order permission to pass Ardoyne.
Instead the group, involving 500 participants, three bands and an undisclosed number of supporters, will be stopped at police lines at Woodvale Parade.
The Orange Order have said they will have their own marshals working to keep peace during the parade and have asked supporters to leave peacefully immediately following the singing of the British national anthem.
The Parades Commission have ruled that the parade must disperse by no later than 4.30pm.
Nationalist residents group the Greater Ardoyne Residents Collective have cancelled a planned protest in response to the Parades Commission determination.
Senior officer Will Kerr met loyalist representatives at police headquarters in east Belfast yesterday to discuss the planned protest.
Concerns were also raised about the policing of a parade in east Belfast on July 12 in which a number of those taking part in the march were injured.
A police spokesman said that during the meeting officers confirmed that a "significant number of missiles, including stones and paint bombs, had been thrown at the parade" from the nationalist Short Strand area.
"Similarly, missiles were also thrown into the Short Strand area.
"The PSNI expressed concern for those who had been injured as a result of those missiles and outlined that a full investigation has now commenced.
"In relation to future Parades and associated protests the PSNI again emphasise the need for behaviour to be both peaceful and lawful and highlight the fact that attacks on Police Officers are wholly unacceptable and unjustifiable," a spokesman said.