THE son of former DUP leader Peter Robinson received up to £4,000 in cash from a property developer involved in the northern Nama deal controversy, a dossier sent to a Dáil committee claims.
Michael McHugh, Press Association
Nama Headlines see all »
- Peter Robinson's son 'received £4,000 from Nama probe developer'
- Eight potential suspects under investigation in Project Eagle probe
- Nama scandal: Man (54) arrested by National Crime Agency
- Man arrested at Belfast International Airport in Nama sale investigation
- Accountant who first conceived Nama's Project Eagle sale fined £75,000 for failed oversight