POLICE have released more images of people they want to question in connection with public disorder connected to loyalist flag protests.
The 11 people were photographed in Belfast between December 3 last year and January 5 this year.
Detectives from Operation Dulcet have already made 201 arrests and charged 149 people since the protests began in early December.
Last month police released 19 CCTV images of protesters they wanted to speak to and to date eight have been identified.
Detective Superintendent Sean Wright said he was hopeful the wider community would help police identify the people "but I would also encourage the individuals featured to contact my team directly.
"In doing so they will minimise the impact on themselves, their family and their community," he said.
"Public disorder has caused havoc and serious disruption.
"It is in everybody's interest - as well as in the interest of justice - that those responsible are dealt with appropriately. I would urge anyone who may have information to bring it forward."
Mr Wright said Operation Dulcet officers have investigated "a broad range of offences" including rioting, hijacking of vehicles, threats against politicians and attacks on their offices, unnotified processions and social media based offences.
Anyone who can identify the 11 individuals is asked to contact detectives on
028 9090 1775 from 9am to 10pm daily or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
■ PHOTOGRAPHED: Images of 11 people who police want to question in connection with loyalist violence in December and January