Entertainment

I'm A Celebrity's jungle queen Jacqueline Jossa lands back in the UK

The former soap star was spotted with husband Dan Osborne at Heathrow Airport.

I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! winner Jacqueline Jossa was all smiles as she arrived back in the UK.

The ex-EastEnders star was spotted with husband Dan Osborne at Heathrow Airport after the end of the 2019 series.

The 27-year-old was seen pushing a trolley containing her suitcase, and taking selfies with fans.

Earlier, Nadine Coyle and James Haskell also returned to the UK.

The former Girls Aloud singer and ex-rugby union player both touched down at Heathrow on Wednesday morning along with jungle campmate Cliff Parisi and I’m A Celebrity: Extra Camp host Emily Atack.

Winner Jacqueline Jossa with her husband Dan Osborne
I’m A Celebrity winner Jacqueline Jossa with husband Dan Osborne (Steve Parsons/PA)

Coyle, who came in fifth place in the series, and Haskell, who was the fourth star to be voted out, both beamed as they made their way through the terminal after the long flight from Australia.

The celebrities returned as it emerged that Jossa (50.6% of votes) only just beat runner-up Andy Whyment (49.4%).

Fans of I’m A Celebrity, which ended on Sunday, will have another chance to get their jungle fix in a special show that will air on ITV on Thursday.

I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! Coming Out will see hosts Ant and Dec round up the events of the past three weeks while their families gather for emotional reunions with their loved ones.

Nadine Coyle
Nadine Coyle arrives back at Heathrow after the 2019 series of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! (Steve Parsons/PA)

The return of the stars to the UK came after Kim Kardashian West hit out at the reality show’s producers for not inviting members of her family to greet Caitlyn Jenner when she exited the jungle.

The 70-year-old US reality TV star and former Olympian was not greeted by any family or friends when she left the camp last week.

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
Emily Atack arrives back at Heathrow after presenting I’m A Celebrity: Extra Camp (Steve Parsons/PA)

Kardashian West – the daughter of Jenner’s ex-wife Kris – responded to a claim reportedly made by Jenner’s son Brandon, who said that nobody from the programme “reached out” to them to set it up.

He is reported to have said: “I think it might have been a ‘storyline’ the producers wanted to fabricate in order to get more empathy for Caitlyn. That’s how that kind of TV works.”

Kardashian West tweeted: “Exactly what Brandon said!!!! NO ONE from I’m A Celeb even reached out and asked for letters, appearances or anything from any Kardashians or Jenners.”

ITV has been contacted for comment.

Enjoy reading the Irish News?

Subscribe now to get full access