12 of the funniest A-level tweets to mark results day
Jokes about A-level results day on Twitter are now as much part of the annual tradition as pictures of jumping students, teenagers opening envelopes on live television and discussions on whether the exams are getting easier.
Ignoring the gravitas of the day for those receiving an envelope, here are the only results day jokes you need to see regardless of what grades you received.
1. This writer pointed out that university might change some relationships…
2. Live a life like Prince Harry.
3. This person encapsulated the feeling of Results Day.
4. This person got some results to dance about.
5. This tweet got a bit meta.
6. Some sound advice here.
7. This harsh reality.
8. The incredible Madonna doesn’t care about results day.
9. This YouTuber gave his two cents.
10. World leaders don’t fret on results day.
11. Some questionable advice here.
12. This journalist reminded people that their jokes were futile.