‘I believe it’s our duty as a Government and as a Parliament to deliver on that vote,’ said Theresa May.
Daily Headlines see all »
- Prime Minister dismisses revoking Article 50 after petition passes two million
- Fans given chance to get free Game Of Thrones ink from celebrity tattooist
- Prime Minister ‘will not countenance' revoking Article 50, despite petition
- Petition to revoke Article 50 has ‘highest recorded signing rate'
- Recognition at last for Ronnie ‘Do you know who I am?' Pickering