Boojum burrito is the second most popular global Deliveroo order
The hunger for Boojum burritos shows no sign of abating with an online food delivery service reporting that it's the second most popular dish ordered across 200 cities.
In fact, Boojum pops up twice in the top 10 global list, with the common garden burrito featuring at number two and the Boojum Twojum at number six.
The Boojum Twojum is exactly what you think - two burritos or bowls, with tortilla chips and salsa and two soft drinks for £15.95.
Deliveroo operates in 200 cities in 12 different countries and in Ireland a Boojum remains the most popular order in both Belfast and Dublin.
Deliveroo works with 110 restaurants in Belfast where people are most likely to order at 6:51pm on Saturdays.
Their top dinner choices are
- Cod and chips from Café Fish
- Bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys
- Chicken katsu curry from Wagamama
Boojum reigns supreme at lunchtime.
The top 10 dishes ordered around the world via Deliveroo in 2017:
- Le Big Fernand from Big Fernand restaurant in Lille, France
- Boojum burrito, Dublin
- Cheesebuger, Five Guys, London
- Tripletta pizza, Tripletta, Paris, France
- Burrito taqado, Mexican Kitchen, Dubai
- Boojum's Twojum, Belfast
- Sushi box for two, Sushi Shop, Toulouse, France
- Chicken salad box, The Daily Cut, Singapore
- Chicken katsa curry, Wagamama, London
- Cheeseburger, GBK, London