HAS your young child ever asked you a question you just can't answer? You're not alone – nearly half of parents admit they often struggle to answer their youngster's tricky questions.
Family & Parenting
MORE Family & Parenting
Marie Louise McConville
Claire Spreadbury (PA)
Family & Parenting Headlines see all »
- Books for tweenagers: Christmas gift ideas for the over-nines
- Is Santa real? And other questions you'd better have an answer for
- Leona O'Neill: Pantos are pure Christmas – oh yes, they are
- Ask the Expert: Is it safe to get the flu vaccine when I'm pregnant?
- What's On: Christmas carols, festive markets and Ulster orchestral sing-alongs