Patients or their families who suspect meningitis have been urged not to be "put off" going to A&E.
Family & Parenting
MORE Family & Parenting
Family & Parenting Headlines see all »
- If you suspect meningitis 'do not be put off going to A&E because of winter pressures'
- 'Miracle' children's recovery after being hit by car as they stepped off school bus
- Get your diary out: Our round-up of family shows and activities for 2018
- Attachment parenting 'leads to more independent, healthier children'
- Ask the Expert: Will eating fish during pregnancy harm my baby?