Q: I'VE just found out I'm pregnant, so is it best to avoid fish like tuna because of its high mercury levels? I've heard mercury can cause autism in children.
Family & Parenting
MORE Family & Parenting
Family & Parenting Headlines see all »
- Ask the Expert: I've just found that out I'm pregnant – should I avoid eating tuna?
- 13-year-old CEO Jenk Oz tells young people how to have a successful summer
- Heading away on your summer hols? Here are 10 tips to help you holiday happily
- Leona O'Neill: We must quash new wave of young sectarian violence
- What's On: Family fun around the north