PHYSICIST Brian Cox may not be on a mission to Mars to live with his family but it's definitely a prospect that he believes might appeal to young children and teens in 20 or 40 years' time.
Deborah McAleese, Press Association
Environment Headlines see all »
- Prof Brian Cox: We'll colonise Mars if we don't destroy ourselves in next 20 years
- RSPB's Big Garden Birdwatch makes big numbers in the north
- China sees sharp drop in ivory prices
- Take on Nature: Corr Scéal takes notions about our ancestors' relationship with cranes
- Outdoors: Belfast schools get hooked on raising salmon