THE smell of wild garlic hanging in the air is almost tangible, as if you have stepped into a fusion restaurant rather than a small woodland on the fringes of a city.
Northern Ireland news
David Young, Press Association
Environment Headlines see all »
- Tony Bailie's Take on Nature: Colin Glen, from refuse to woodland refuge
- Artist Robyn Ward depicts endangered species in debut Irish exhibition
- Rathlin lighthouse celebrates 100 years since it was first illuminated
- Take On Nature: Have you noticed how the lesser celandine greets the spring sun?
- Take on Nature: Will tackling climate change entail quitting meat and turning TVs off?