Quick and easy recipe: Three steps to delicious Gooey Chocolate Cookies
Yummy recipes from just 3 ingredients
220g self-raising flour
220g dark chocolate
1 x 397g tin condensed milk
GOOEY CHOCOLATE COOKIES
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it – either in a Pyrex bowl suspended over a saucepan of boiling water, or in 20-second bursts in the microwave.
2. Stir in the condensed milk, and then sift in the flour. Chill the dough for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 195C. Using a pair of dessert spoons, take pieces of the dough – around the size of ping-pong balls – and roll between your palms.
4. Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper and space the balls of dough well apart, as they'll spread as they cook.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, taking them out while still soft. Add sea salt to taste, if you want. They'll keep in a tin for four to five days.
© Solo dmg media