Netting a Bargain: Smyths Toys £10 off £50; Halfords 20% off bikes with trade-in; Boots Advantage bonus points; ‘free' Odeon cinema tickets with £7 spend
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- SMYTHS Toys is doing a spend-and-save offer until Sunday September 29. You'll get £10 off every £50 spend in store (not on the website). Video games, consoles and gift cards are excluded.
- Shopping for a bike or scooter? Trade in your old one at Halfords by 11.59pm on October 14 and get 20 per cent off a new one. The purchase of helmets is also included. If shopping at www.halfords.com, use the code TRADEIN20 and complete the process in store within a fortnight. Electric bikes, electric scooters and Brompton bikes are ineligible.
- Boots is having a bonus Advantage card weekend, multiplying the number of points earned by five. It ends in store at close of business on Monday September 30 or at 11.59pm at www.boots.com. You'll get 20 points per £1 (normally four points) when you spend £50 in store or £60 online. Some items are excluded from the qualifying spend. See the site for details or ask in store. The first time you use the app to make a transaction in store, you'll collect 200 points too. Find out more at www.boots.com/advantage-card.
- Until Monday September 30, spend £7 or more at video streaming site https://uk.chili.com and you'll receive two Odeon cinema vouchers. First-time customers get 50 per cent off their first rental too.
- First-time customers can get 10 per cent off at www.debenhams.com using a discount code until Tuesday October 1. Find it at www.vouchercodes.co.uk. Exclusions apply. Read the full terms and conditions on the site.
- Download B&Q's app to your phone and you'll be emailed a voucher for £5 off a £30 spend, valid until November 10.
- American Express cardholders can benefit from special deals, although they may vary by account so check the offers section of your app when you sign in. At the moment a highlight is 50 per cent off Now TV (to a maximum of £25 cashback) until October 16. There are also cashback offers for Kuoni (spend £1,000, get £100 back until October 14), Jimmy Choo (20 per cent off until October 28) and Harvey Nichols (spend £100 or more, get £30 back until October 10, including online orders).
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.