Netting a Bargain: 2 months' free Odeon cinema; VoucherCodes discounts; money off Apple computers; KFC deals
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- GET 12 months of Odeon cinemas' Limitless membership for the price of 10 using the code STUDENT2. The offer is valid until October 31. The terms and conditions don't specify that you to have to be a student to use this. Read them at https://www.odeon.co.uk/limitless/student-offer. You must sign up via direct debit at £17.99 per month or a single up-front payment of £179.90.
- Until September 29 you'll get 8 per cent off bookings at Hotels.com when you use a discount code from www.vouchercodes.co.uk. There's 20 per cent off at Adidas until September 30 too. Also until September 30 you'll get a free £50 M&S voucher on 12-month Now TV broadband packages (new customers only).
- University students and teachers can get as much as 10 per cent off Apple iPads and Macs. You're eligible if you attend uni or have received your acceptance letter. To find out more, look up 'Apple for Education' or ask in your nearest Apple Store. Until October 17 certain products come with free Beats headphones too.
- Over at www.vouchercloud.com this week you'll find a host of special offers, among them the following: 25 per cent off mains at Frankie & Bennys until September 30, a free meal deal upgrade with any footlong sub at Subway until September 30, 10 per cent off plus free delivery at The White Company (ends today, Saturday September 21) and 10 per cent off first orders from Berghaus until October 27.
- Until Monday September 23 Tesco has a fiver off a one-litre bottle of Jack Daniel's, taking it down to £20.
- Download KFC's free Colonel's Club smartphone app from the Apple App Store or Google Play to access special offers. The latest highlight is £1 off a fillet burger meal, taking it down to £3.99 until October 19.
- Until October 6, students get two 10-piece meatball or veggie ball meals for £5 (full price £7.50 to £9) at Ikea. You'll need a Unidays, NUS or other valid student card.
- Got an American Express credit card? Check the offers section of your app when you sign in. Highlights at the moment include £10 back when you spend £65 or more at River Island until September 26, £20 off a £100 spend at Sunglass Hut until September 30, 20 per cent back at Funky Pigeon until October 6, £100 off holidays costing £1,000 or more at Kuoni until October 14 and 5 per cent back every time you spend £7 or more at Caffe Nero until November 6. Offers may vary by account.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.