Netting a Bargain: £5 off Neutrogena; Argos Seiko watch reduced; 25% off Sainsbury's Tu clothing; 35% off £30 Domino's Pizza code
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- JOHNSON & Johnson offers printable coupons for money off its products when you register at www.caringeveryday.co.uk/coupons-and-offers. Among the latest is £5 off the Neutrogena Hydro Boost range, several products of which are around or less than the £5 mark at Boots at the time of writing. The Caring Every Day site also has coupons towards household medicine cabinet staples Benylin, Calpol and Sudafed.
- Argos has reduced the Seiko men's silver steel solar-powered sports watch from £139.99 to £76.99. Order at https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4769763. It's a clearance item so time is ticking on this deal in more ways than one.
- Sainsbury's has 25 per cent off its Tu clothing and accessories until close of business on Monday February 18. Browse the range at www.sainsburys.co.uk.
- Recycle your clothes and textiles at H&M and you'll get a £5 voucher for every bag's worth you hand in. You can read more about the scheme at https://tinyurl.com/ks75clz.
- My Memory has some great prices for micro SD cards at the moment. At the time of writing, you can pick up a 256GB UltimaPRO V30 Premium one with 100MB/s transfer speed for £27.99 (normally £80.39). The included adapter allows you to use the card in SD slots. Order at www.mymemory.co.uk.
- VoucherCodes is offering an exclusive 35 per cent off Domino's Pizza orders of £30 or more. Get it at www.vouchercodes.co.uk. It's valid until Sunday February 17.
- Groupon has a special offer for movie lovers. Just £5.99 gets you an Odeon cinema ticket and £10 credit to use at streaming site Chili. It's valid until Sunday February 17, although sometimes these offers are extended. Try the discount code LOVE25 to bring the cost down to £4.49 too. You must claim your cinema ticket by February 28. Order at www.groupon.co.uk.
- Got a Halifax Visa Debit card? Check your email to see whether you're eligible for its latest promotion. Use your card to make contactless payments five times by March 15 and you will receive £5 cashback. Some exclusions apply, such as transactions made outside the UK. Check the email for full details.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.