Netting a Bargain: Subway vouchers; H&M 20 per cent student discount; two Amazon Echo Dots for £59; Virgin Mobile £20pm Sim
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- SUBWAY has a host of different discount vouchers printed on its receipts. There's a great insider's guide at www.hotukdeals.com at the moment (search for Subway to find it on the site). A highlight is the buy one, get one free voucher when you buy two six-inch subs. Because branches are franchised, these offers might not apply in every store. Also, don't forget to ask for your receipt.
- Students get 20 per cent off at H&M with a code from Unidays until January 27. Sign up at www.myunidays.com.
- Amazon is selling its third-generation Echo Dot voice-activated speaker in a two-for-£59 promotion. Normally they cost £49.99 each. The discount is applied automatically at the checkout stage. Order at www.amazon.co.uk. Buy an Echo and you get 90 days' free Amazon Music Unlimited too. You will receive an email containing details after you make your purchase. The free trial doesn't apply to existing users of the streaming service.
- Virgin Mobile has a decent one-year Sim-only deal running until January 31. Just £20 per month gets you 120GB of 4G data, unlimited calls and texts, as well as 120GB of tethering. Find out more at www.virginmobile.com. Go through www.quidco.com and get £100 cashback too (if you’re quick enough - if not, a lower rate might apply).
- Co-op's latest frozen meal deal gets you the following for £5: Birds Eye 10 omega 3 fish fingers 280g, four chicken burgers, Alphabites 456g and two original chicken grills 170g, as well as Co-op garden peas 400g and an eight-pack of Dairy Milk ice-cream mini cones. That’s a saving of £6 based on the individual prices. The deal ends on January 22 and is available in selected stores, subject to availability. Students, don’t forget to use your 5 per cent discount too. For more deals go to https://food.coop.co.uk/deals/all.
- Get 20 per cent off when you spend £100 or more on indoor furniture at www.argos.co.uk by using the code FURN20. No end date for the offer was listed on the site.
PlayStation Network users can top up their account with £35 by spending just £29.97 on a card at Instant Gaming. Search for 'PlayStation Network card 35' at www.instant-gaming.com.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.