Fashion: 10 fabulous rainbow print pieces to celebrate Pride
Fashion and has gone somewhere over the rainbow this season. Katie Wright rounds up the best bright buys
USUALLY, there's one colour that dominates each fashion season – but for spring-summer 2018 it's, well, all of them.
Seven-colour stripes are all over the high street, brightening up everything from swimwear to shoes and during Pride Festival – the event, which celebrates acceptance, starts on July 27 and continues until August 5 in Belfast this year – is the perfect time to wear them. (June was Pride Month, being the month when the Stonewall Riots that sparked the gay liberation movement took place in New York in 1969.)
Whether you rock all-over print or just a hint with accessories, this is feel-good fashion at its best and there are lots of cheap and cheerful bargains to be had.
These are the rainbow-bright fashions you'll want to rock all summer long...
1. Accessorize Rainbow Dress, £39
2. New Look Rainbow Stripe Wide Leg Trousers, £24.99
3. Miss Selfridge Rainbow Striped Wide Leg Jumpsuit, £42
4. Topshop Rainbow Bandeau Dress, £20, and Diamond Frame Sunglasses, £14
5. Rainbow Multicolour Chevron Printed Halterneck Bikini, £17.99, Swimwear365.co.uk
6. V by Very Unique Embellished Fringe Trophy Jacket, £90
7. Topshop Bonded Rainbow Stripe Plunge Swimsuit, £34
8. Office Lucky Espadrille With Toe Cap – Rainbow Leather, £52
9. Accessorize Fiji Ombre Beaded Tassel Earrings, £12
10. Dune Lemonade Multi Colourful Frayed Trim Mules, £65