Quotes of the week: Matt LeBlanc won't be there for Top Gear fans much longer
Celebrities often don't mind speaking their minds. Have a look at who has been saying what in this week's quotes round-up.
1. "The time commitment and extensive travel required to present Top Gear takes me away from my family and friends more than I'm comfortable with. It's unfortunate, but for these reasons I will not be continuing my involvement with the show."
Matt LeBlanc announced he will be stepping down from the motoring show at the end of the next series.
2. "I'm very excited to perform in front of the Queen. I've loved her since she sang Bohemian Rhapsody."
Britain's Got Talent winner, comedian Lee Ridley AKA Lost Voice Guy jokes shortly after he won the ITV reality series.
3. "I have to say I found the Magic Mike display a tiny bit uncomfortable."
Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid comments on the Magic Mike performance during the Britain's Got Talent final.
3. "Yeah, sometimes I just want to sit in my boxer shorts and cry. That's what being a human is. It's OK to have up days. It's OK to have down days."
Rapper Big Narstie, who acts as an agony uncle for young people through his alter ego, Uncle Pain, on YouTube, opened up as he spoke to Time Out.
4. "I have seen what's been going on and I think the Government should be pumping more money into the British army, 100 per cent."
Our Girl star Michelle Keegan spoke to The Andrew Marr show about about funding cuts to the armed forces.
5. "I certainly had a lot of fun working with a lot of great people and learned a lot, but I find the work I'm doing nowadays is better and more gratifying."
Former teen soap star Jason Priestley talks about the return of his TV series Private Eyes versus Beverly Hills 90210, which rocketed him to fame.
6. "I'm the happiest man in the universe. Alejandra meditates, she's a vegetarian, a great mother, has the touch of an angel and she's also Spanish – the land of kings and queens, of Cervantes and Bunuel. You can't get any better than that."
Richard Gere enthused about his marriage to his third wife, Alejandra Silva, in an interview with Hello! magazine.
7. "It felt like time. I think 13 Reasons Why will always be a special part of my life, and I mean that sincerely".
13 Reasons Why star Katherine Langford on bidding farewell to her character, Hannah Baker, in the Netflix series.