Netting a Bargain: Supermarket coupons; 20% off New Look, Gap and Google Play gift cards; cheap Ikea breakfast and free tea or coffee
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- SAVVY supermarket shoppers can save big on groceries using coupons, especially now that so many brands make printable ones available online. Consumer website MoneySavingExpert has a whole section devoted to them. Find it at moneysavingexpert.com/deals/supermarket-coupons. At the time of writing, the latest highlights included £2 off Ariel 3-in-1 pods, £2 off Fairy Platinum, £1.50 off Gillette Venus, £1 off Herbal Essences and a free can of Princes fruit.
- Many of you will already know that Ikea's Family card (open to all customers) gets you a free cup of tea or filter coffee from Monday to Friday and special offers on products in store. But did you know you can get a six-item cooked breakfast for just £1.75 too (instead of the usual £2.50)? That deal is available until 11am from Monday to Friday. Find out more about the card and the latest discounts at ikea.com/gb/en/ikea-family. (Image for illustration only.)
- Buying anything at New Look, Gap or Google Play in the next few months and fancy an easy 20 per cent off? Until June 17, selected Asda stores will have 20 per cent off the £25 gift cards for those three brands, bringing each one down to £20.
- Spend £10 or more at the Lego Shop and you'll get £5 off when you pay by PayPal. The offer is valid until 11.59pm on June 30. The link you need is shop.lego.com/en-GB/LEGO-PayPal-Promotion.
- Download the free Gap+ loyalty app and you’ll get 5 per cent off every day, 50 per cent off on the week of your birthday, a free pair of jeans worth up to £50 when you buy five full-price pairs in a year, and other exclusive offers. Also, sign up to receive emails from Gap and you'll get 20 per cent off your next full-price purchase. Find out more at gap.co.uk.
- Last chance for a bonus £10 to spend at Amazon: Until June 30, first-time users of the top-up service, whereby you add credit to your account at a PayPoint or ePay terminal in a supermarket or corner shop, get the extra £10 when adding £40 or more. The bonus credit can be spent on products sold and despatched by Amazon only, not third-party sellers. Find out more by going to amazon.co.uk and clicking on ‘gift cards and top-up’ or using the quick link https://tinyurl.com/ybbnvs5m. The site will tell you your nearest participating location. The bonus credit must be used by 11.59pm on July 31.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.