Netting a Bargain: O2 free Caffe Nero coffee or tea; £5 off M&S with Oxfam; and Plusnet broadband cashback deal
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- GOT an O2 mobile phone contract? Download and install the free Priority Moments app to benefit from freebies and special offers. The latest highlight is a free coffee, tea or hot chocolate (every one's a winner) at Caffe Nero every Tuesday from noon. Priority members also get a main course for £5 at Pizza Express, any day of the week. You'll find the app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Plusnet has a great broadband offer until May 15. Pay £18.99 per month for a connection of up to 17Mb and the annual cost is £227.88 - but subtract £75 cashback and the total falls to £152.88, equivalent to £12.74 per month. It's a 12-month contract with unlimited usage. Opt to pay the line rental in advance and the monthly cost drops to just over £10 after cashback. The cashback is paid by a cheque, which you must claim from Plusnet. The £18.99 rate is available only through MoneySuperMarket. You'll find it listed at www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband.
- Do your Amazon shopping through a scheme called KidStart and you'll get 2 per cent cashback on everything you buy - but the payout goes towards a child's savings. It can be your own son or daughter, a grandchild or even a friend's child. About 1,500 other shops also take part, including other big names Asos and Next. Find out more at www.kidstart.co.uk.
- Amazon Prime or Student members can get £10 off a £40 spend in the jewellery section at www.amazon.co.uk using the code JWGET10. The offer applies to selected products sold from Amazon only, not third-party sellers, and not Warehouse items. It's valid until 11.59pm on May 15. Read the full terms and conditions at https://tinyurl.com/yabgyudz.
- Take a Marks & Spencer-branded item of clothing or soft furnishings to an Oxfam shop for recycling and you'll receive a voucher for £5 off a spend of £35 or more at M&S (or €7 off purchases of €50 or more in stores in the Republic). Eligible items include shoes, handbags, belts, hats and scarves. For more details go to https://tinyurl.com/y8wuy3eb. The voucher is valid towards clothing, home and beauty products in participating stores.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.