Netting a Bargain: Save on Odeon cinema tickets, Sky referral bonus, frugal fashion and free Google Music Unlimited
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- SEQUELS rarely top the original but cinema-goers will appreciate this twist in a movie money-saving tale I brought you last week. Tesco has 20 per cent off selected gift cards until March 11. Pick up a £25 New Look, Gap or Odeon card for £20, or a £20 Tastecard or Pizza Express card for £16. A decent saving - but the plot thickens. If you read last week's column you'll remember that Odeon has an existing offer running until March 10 - and you can stack it on top of this. Use the gift card to pay for a ticket at the cinema box office and you'll receive a voucher for 40 per cent off a screening on another day. You'll be given another voucher each time you pay for a ticket (even an already discounted one) and Odeon has confirmed that you can use gift cards as a payment method. Vouchers are valid until March 15. Some exclusions apply. The voucher must be redeemed at the box office, not online or at a ticket machine. Read the full terms and conditions at www.odeon.co.uk/offers/40-off-return-cinema-visits.
- Google Play Music is offering new users four months of its unlimited service free (you'll automatically be billed £9.99 per month thereafter unless you cancel). Log in to https://play.google.com/store on a desktop computer for your best chance of spotting the offer banner. No end date is listed.
- If you're a Sky customer and you introduce a friend to sign up (from £20 per month), both of you will get a £50 reward. Log on to www.sky.com/iaf using your Sky iD, enter your friend's name and email, and once they sign up you'll both receive a £50 prepaid Mastercard within 45 days.
- Fat Face has a sale on in store and at www.fatface.com with up to 50 per cent off.
At the time of going to print, the Lucy lightweight gilet (product code 929176) was a highlight, reduced from £59 to £35, but stock levels will vary.
- Tesco has 20 per cent off selected F&F womenswear until March 4. The discount takes a pair of sensitive-sole block-heel sandals (item code 690-4765) down from £18 to £14.40. Browse the full range at www.tesco.com/direct. Third-party ‘partner' sellers are excluded.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.