Quotes of the week: Victoria Beckham dashes the hopes of a Spice Girls tour
There's never a shortage of entertaining comments to be lapped up when celebrities decide to speak their minds. Find out who has been airing their views in this week's quotes round-up
1. "Use your energy to lift those that you admire rather than be cruel to those u don't.''
Model Gigi Hadid makes a plea on Twitter as she takes on body shamers and speaks about dealing with Hashimoto's disease.
2. "I wouldn't want to go to another soap, because my heart is in Corrie, but it was so nice to go over to Neighbours.''
Ryan Thomas talks about his new role on Australian soap Neighbours, which airs on Channel 5 in the UK.
3. "With marriage I'd never say never again, but it's not on my to-do list.''
Musician Paloma Faith gets candid about tying the knot.
4. "I'm not going on tour. The girls aren't going on tour.''
Victoria Beckham dashes the hopes of Spice Girls fans in an interview with Vogue.
5. "I don't need your love or support at this tragic time, Sarah Jessica Parker.''
Sex And The City star Kim Cattrall posts a candid message on Instagram to her former co-star, following the death of her brother.
6. "Work is all-consuming while you do it, but there's a lot else to do and think about in the world.''
The Mercy star Rachel Weisz says she and husband Daniel Craig don't discuss work at home.
7. "It was surreal. To be honest, I took my top off. I was so hot, it was crazy. I was walking around for four hours without my top on.''
Get Out actor Daniel Kaluuya tells ITV's Lorraine about his reaction to his Oscar nomination.
8. "I was smoking. I was 14 and I'd just lost my virginity. So I thought I was the bee's knees. I was in the airport, puffing away.''
Supermodel Kate Moss tells Love magazine about being "discovered'' at an airport in New York.
9. "Of course I would love to – a chance to get quite dramatic with your music-making. I think I know how to approach it.''
Emeli Sande says she would be up for singing the next Bond theme tune.