Netting a Bargain: Snap up a photo book discount with Snapfish
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- SNAPFISH has discounts on photo books until midnight on February 11 - a great idea for a Mother’s Day gift (that’s March 11). The code 40BOOK218 gives you 40 per cent off (including extra pages), whereas 50BOOK218 applies a 50 per cent discount (but that excludes extra pages). Order at www.snapfish.co.uk.
- Want to cut down on waste when you buy a takeaway coffee? A couple of the big chains offer incentives to encourage customers to bring their own reusable cups. Starbucks deducts 25p at the till from the price of your hot drink (except filter coffee). Caffe Nero gives you an extra loyalty stamp (effectively an 11 per cent discount if you go there regularly). Greggs takes 20p off.
- If you prefer to brew coffee at home, www.coffee-direct.co.uk is offering a 15 per cent discount with the code 15OFF until midnight on February 12.
- Müller Rice four-packs are less than half price at Eurospar until February 11. They're down from £2.89 to £1.19 in participating stores while stocks last. Browse other special offers at www.eurosparni.co.uk.
- An unconfirmed offer: Sainsbury's Tu clothing is rumoured to be having its first 25 per cent off event of the year from February 13. Check out the range in store or at https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk.
- Regular Netting a Bargain readers will already be familiar with where else to look for money-saving tips but for the benefit of newcomers, I’ll make a couple of recommendations. Check out consumer site www.moneysavingexpert.com (particularly its weekly email which is sent out every Wednesday). Over at www.hotukdeals.com you’ll find more specific offers, many of which are too short-lived to flag up in this column. Don’t forget to use a cashback site when shopping online too - two of the most established ones are www.quidco.com and www.topcashback.co.uk.
- Petrol prices recently hit a three-year high so if you still fuel your car with dino-juice you’ll be glad of the following discount. Spend £60 or more on groceries at Tesco and receive a voucher for 10p off each litre of petrol or diesel you buy (in a single transaction) at the supermarket chain’s filling stations. This offer ends on February 11 and is no longer available for online orders. Full terms and conditions at https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/zone/Fuel-Promo.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.