Ten top Christmas gifts for women who are into fitness
Check out our 10 top Christmas present ideas for women who are into fitness... or who plan to get into shape in 2018
1. Fitbit Alta HR, £109 (Currys)
Fitbit's latest arm candy monitors your heart rate, tracks your sleep and prods you with reminders to keep moving throughout the day.
2. Sweaty Betty Luxe Gym Bag, £95 (sweatybetty.com)
Stylish, lightweight design, with separate zip pockets to stow wet kit. Clever straps at the bottom for your yoga mat.
3. Varley Runyon Noir Marble Bra, £50 (varley.com)
Comfortable, stylish and with subtle mesh panelling to keep you cool. The trend-ticking marble print is a bonus.
4. Adidas UltraBOOST Laceless Running Shoes, £159.95 (adidas.com)
The sock-like fit of these super-lightweight trainers hugs the foot. Also a great addition to any athleisure wardrobe.
5. GHD Air Nocturne Hairdryer, £99 (ghdhair.com)
There's nothing worse than leaving the gym with frazzled tresses. This portable hair saviour features ionic technology to minimise flyaways.
6. Manduka Prolite Yoga Mat, £60 (yogamatters.com)
Made from a lightweight, high-density material, this easy-to-carry mat has excellent grip.
7. Lumos Bike Helmet, £159 (uk.lumoshelmet.co)
Ideal for urban commutes, includes integrated headlights, an automatic brake light and remote-controlled turn signals.
8. Puma Running NightCat Protect Top, £90 (puma.com)
Wind and waterproof with a scuba hood. Reflective inserts on the sleeves so you'll be safely seen.
9. Masterlock Smart Padlock, £69.99 (for stockists, see masterlock.eu/where-to-buy)
Secured via Bluetooth – just open the app and hit unlock to access your gym locker.
10. Lululemon In Movement Tight, £88 (lululemon.co.uk)
Much like an LBD, every woman should have a good pair of yoga leggings in her wardrobe. These have a sweat-wicking fabric.