Netting A Bargain: Increase your Christmas spending power with MoneySavingExpert's M&S credit card offer
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- CONSUMER website MoneySavingExpert has arranged a special deal for new M&S credit cardholders. Sign up using their special link by November 30 and you'll get £45 of vouchers when you spend £100 on the card. Find the link and read all the details (as well as other providers' best offers) at https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/best-credit-card-rewards. The usual caveats about credit apply, the main one being: only take out a card if you are sure you can make the repayments on time.
- Amazon has extended its top-up offer until 11.59pm on December 16. Get a bonus £5 credit when you use PayPoint to top up your www.amazon.co.uk account with £20 or more. You’ll find PayPoint terminals in many supermarkets, filling stations and corner shops. The promotion is valid once per customer only. The bonus credit must be used by 11.59pm on December 31. For full terms and conditions go to http://tinyurl.com/yc69zwag.
- New users of Amazon Music Unlimited can get three months' worth for 99p. You must sign up by 11.59pm on December 1. If you don't cancel before the end of the three months, you will be billed at the usual Unlimited subscription rate of £7.99 per month or £79 per year (12 months for the price of 10).
- Clinique's website has a last-chance offer on one of its skincare sets, reduced from £60 to £40. The Great Skin Everywhere set for skin types one and two includes liquid facial soap 200ml and 30ml; clarifying lotion exfoliator 487ml and 60ml; and Dramatically Different moisturising lotion 125ml and 30ml - all kept together in a zipper bag. It's tricky to find on the website so you're better off using the quick link http://tinyurl.com/y8rm528v.
- A reminder: Nectar's double-up promotion is on at Sainsbury's and finishes on November 21. Multiples of 1,000 points (up to 4,000 per department) can be exchanged for vouchers to spend in certain departments including electricals, toys, entertainment products and Tu clothing. You exchange your points at the customer service desk in store. One thousand points are normally worth £5 but during the promotion they're worth £10. Read more about it at www.nectar.com.
- Post-a-Rose is giving 15 per cent off Christmas flowers when you order by November 27 and use the code XMEM17 at www.post-a-rose.com.
- Adidas was having a sale on football boots at the time of going to print, with up to 50 per cent off. Stock levels will vary so browse through the 'outlet' section at www.adidas.co.uk. Ace 16.3 turf shoes were half price at £27.48.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.