Netting A Bargain: Your guide to savvy online shopping
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- STARBUCKS reward cardholders can enjoy happy Mondays over the next four weeks. On September 18, buy one handcrafted beverage and get one free. On September 25 the offer is 30 per cent off all purchases between 2pm and 5pm. On October 2 it's £1 off an espresso-based beverage. On October 9 you get a free croissant, pain aux raisin or pain au chocolate when you buy a handcrafted beverage before noon. These promotions are available at participating Starbucks cafes only. You must pay using your Starbucks card to obtain the offers.
- Yo! Sushi has reduced 44 of its dishes to just £2.80 each from Monday to Friday until September 22. Some highlights are salmon sashimi, chicken katsu and furikake fries but the dishes may vary between restaurants. Takeaway and drinks are excluded. Read the full terms and conditions at https://yosushi.com/bonanza-sale.
- Get 30 per cent off at the Body Shop by quoting the code 19805 at the checkout. Expert facial masks, Spa of the World and other exclusions apply. The offer is available in-store and online. It ends in-store at close of business on September 25 and ends online at 9am on September 26.
- Until September 17 Debenhams Beauty Club members get an extra £10 worth of loyalty points when spending £50 on beauty and fragrance products in store. The offer is also running at www.debenhams.com until September 18. For details of how to join go to www.debenhams.com/content/beauty-club. Click-and-collect is free on orders of £20 or more.
- Download the Snapfish photos app and get up to 50 6x4in prints (worth about £4.50) free, every month, for a year. All you pay is £2.99 delivery each time. Get the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. The free prints offer is available to new users only. You get a month's credit when you register and thereafter you get another credit on the first day of the next 11 months.
- Get an extra £5 to spend at Amazon by topping up your account balance with £20 or more using the new PayPoint option. You’ll find it in certain bricks-and-mortar businesses (PayPoint is often used to pay bills etc). The promotion is running until October 31 and only customers topping up this way for the first time are eligible. The bonus £5 must be used by 11.59pm on November 30. Find out more by searching for 'Paypoint' at www.amazon.co.uk or go straight to http://tinyurl.com/ydxv68f6.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.