7 swimsuits that are sporty enough for swimming but trendy enough for the beach
Get more bang for your buck with these multitasking cossies
THERE'S a time and a place for teeny-weeny bikinis with so many superfluous straps that you're bound to end up with zebra tanlines. Swimming lengths at your local pool is not that place.
For those watery workouts, a sturdy swimsuit that will stay in place no matter how vigorous your butterfly stroke, is required – the kind that you wouldn't want to pack for your beach vacay.
That is, until now. This season, the swimwear collections are full of sporty suits that you won't want to banish to your gym bag.
With racer backs, block colours, mesh panels and zip detailing, here are seven stylish one-pieces that are perfect for swimming or sunbathing...
1. Figleaves Mayan High Neck Zip Front Tummy Control Swimsuit, £38
2. Label Lab Geo Rainbow Sport Swimsuit, £45, House of Fraser
3. Speedo Sculpture Watergem Printed Adjustable Swimsuit, £20.80 (reduced from £52), Figleaves
4. Matalan Mesh Panel Swimsuit, £16
5. Littlewoods Myleene Klass Zip Plunge Swimsuit, £40
6. Tu Black Tummy Control Swimsuit, £8.04 (reduced from £12), Sainsbury's
7. Bonprix Colour Block Shaper Swimsuit, £19.99