Netting a Bargain: Blockbuster movie-rental offer from Sky
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- SKY customers can rent selected new-release movies from a special offer price of £2.49 every Wednesday. Recent additions include Arrival, Paddington and Bridget Jones's Baby. Go to Sky Store to check out the latest selection.
- Until May 29, buy six or more bottles of wine at Tesco and you'll get 25 per cent off. The offer covers all 75cl bottles of wine, sparkling wine (including Prosecco and Champagne) and fortified wine costing £4.16 or more, even if it's already reduced. Your six bottles don't have to be all the same type, either. If buying online, your order must be delivered by May 29 for the discount to be applied. The promotion is limited to 36 bottles per customer.
- On May 25, spend £50 in store at Boots and you'll get £10 worth of Advantage card points. The eligible spend excludes the purchase of infant milks (up to six months), prescriptions, postage stamps or gift cards/vouchers.
- The Benefit website www.benefitcosmetics.com has 25 per cent off concealers until 11.59pm on June 12, subject to availability.
- Order any pizza of any size for collection at participating Domino's outlets and you'll get a second free. Order at www.dominos.co.uk or mention the deal when placing your order by phone or over the counter. This is an ongoing offer and you don't need a promotional code. It can't be combined with other offers.
- Until June 27, get a free £5 voucher when you use the click-and-collect service from www.debenhams.com. Vouchers are valid until July 12. Each customer can claim only one per day.
- KFC fans, download and install the Colonel's Club smartphone app from the Apple App Store or Google Play and you can claim a free side dish (fries, popcorn chicken or wings, for example). It comes in the form of three bonus stamps to start you off on the loyalty scheme. No purchase is necessary to claim the freebie but it's valid for a limited time only. For more details go to www.kfc.co.uk/colonelsclub.
- M&S Sparks loyalty cardholders get 20 per cent off clothes, beauty, furniture and homeware in store and at www.marksandspencer.com until close of business (or 11.59pm on the website) on May 22. To redeem the offer towards an online order you must activate it via the promotional email you should have been sent. In store, you use paper vouchers which you may have received through the post (M&S randomly sent these to 1.5 million lucky cardholders).
* Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.