Indulge the beauty addict in your life with a pampering surprise. Lisa Haynes plays Mrs Claus with a sack-load of seasonal beauties
W hat's a Christmas tree without the faint aroma of wrapped beauty goodies teasing under the twinkling lights?
Declare the festive holidays a time for manicured fingers, signature fragrances and bubble baths, with a pampering present for a loved one. From miniature treats to gargantuan sets, we've got your beauty shopping all wrapped up.
small but perfectly formed, these beauty miniatures make perfect little extras for stuffing in stockings.
* Breathe in the smell of Christmas with aromatherapy associates' Little Bell. the cute blue box includes a mini Revive Morning Bath and shower Oil, £10 (www.aromatherapyassociates.com).
* Fingernails get the festive touch with Mavala's Cracking Duo set. The talon double acts are available in six complementary colour ways, £9 each (www.lookfantastic.com).
* Get box clever with a fragrant surprise. Jo Malone's Christmas Ornament opens up to reveal a mini Pomegranate Noir Cologne and English Pear & Freesia Body Creme, £20 (08700 342 411).
* Deck the tree with a beauty bauble.
Origins' decorative ball is packed with five skincare best-sellers in miniature size, £12, from December 1 (www.selfridges.co.uk).
Ideal for the indecisive, festive beauty packages come in glorious multiples for every day of the week.
* When one luxury lipstick just isn't enough... Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Lipstick Collection set includes four shades, housed in a sparkling evening purse, £35 (John Lewis).
* Leave a scent aficionado spoilt for choice on Christmas morning. Estee Lauder's Fragrance treasures includes four purse-friendly eau de parfum fragrances in a pretty gift box, £32 (nationwide).
* Designate a nail polish for every month of 2014. Worth £138, Nails Inc's Nail Polish Diary includes 12 full-size new and bestseller nail polishes, £42 (www.nailsinc.com).
* treat the Christmas Day chef to some post-dinner hand pampering. L'Occitane's best-selling shea Butter hand Cream comes with two exclusive editions for fragranced fingers in the hand Cream Collection box, £24 (uk.loccitane.com).
Make this Christmas a fragrant one by sniffing out a luxurious new signature scent for 2014.
* add some decadence to a dressing table. Michael Kors' Glam Jasmine set includes 50ml eau de parfum and 100ml Body Creme; perfect for revelling in some intensified fragrance layering, £55 (Debenhams).
* No wrapping required for Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. the Christmas limited edition fragrance has been wrapped up in sparkling white crystals and topped off with a couture bow, £75 for 50ml EDP (www.harrods.com).
* summer nautical has been given a surprise seasonal twist. Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique starry sailor-themed coffret includes 50ml eau de toilette and matching Body Lotion and shower Gel, £49 (nationwide).
* Pile on the perfume glitz.
Fashion designer Roberto Cavalli has decked out his Just Cavalli Eau de toilette Gift set with a gold sequin box that looks like a catwalk frock, £47.50 (nationwide).
Give bathing beauties a licence to put up the 'Do Not Disturb' sign with these pampering sets.
* Guarantee a seasonal glow for skin. soap & Glory's bumper Bubble Barrelled bag is a 7-in-1 gift set featuring the best of the brand's pink bodycare, £18 (Boots). n after too many champagne bubbles, lather up in soapy bubbles. Baylis & harding's sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit 750ml Body Wash comes in gold sequin bottle bag, £3 (asda/sainsbury's).
* sweeten someone up with a delicious gift set. Philosophy's the Cookie Exchange tin includes mouth-watering Christmas Cookie shampoo, shower Gel & Bubble Bath, sweet Creamy Frosting Body Lotion and sugar sprinkles lip gloss, £22 (www.philosophyskincare.co.uk).
* Gift your Christmas star with a magical selection of bath treats. Lush's stardust box set is packed with girly sparkly and sweet scented products, £25.95 (www.lush.co.uk).