Fancy 20% off a convertible? (Sadly, it's only child-sized)
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- IT'LL SOON be convertible weather (although which few days of the year, I don't know for sure) and if you've ever wanted to drive a car with the top down, Maplin has the special offer for you. How would you like 20 per cent off a BMW i8 electric car? OK, so it's a 12V ride-on version designed for kids but still... It's reduced from £249.99 to £199.99. Search for product N30EL at www.maplin.co.uk or use the quick link http://tinyurl.com/lehxxl6.
- Debenhams Beauty Club is a reward scheme that gives you points when you buy any of more than 200 beauty and fragrance brands in store or online - but at the moment you get £10 worth of points when you spend £40 or more on eligible products. This offer is limited to one set of bonus points per customer per day. Beauty Club members get free standard delivery on online orders, saving £3.49 every time. And on your birthday you can claim a free Benefit brow wax. Find out more at www.debenhams.com/content/beauty-club.
- Go to www.debenhams.com and (unless your web browser blocks the pop-up window) you should receive a prompt about a free £5 voucher when you use the click-and-collect delivery method. The offer applies to orders placed online by June 27 and is limited to one voucher per day, so if you want to collect more than one you'll need to place orders on different days. The voucher will be valid on your next in-store purchase until July 12. It cannot be redeemed towards food and drink services or concessions.
- Download and install the KFC Colonel's Club smartphone app and you'll get three loyalty points - enough for a free side dish. You'll also be sent regular freebies and special offers redeemable at KFC restaurants. Read more at https://www.kfc.co.uk/colonelsclub.
- Until close of business on April 24, Tesco is giving 25 per cent off purchases of six or more bottles of wine or champagne. The minimum price per eligible bottle is £4.16.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.