"CATHOLICS didn't like you as your father was in the RUC and Protestants didn't like you because you were a Catholic, so you walked a narrow road," is how Denise Ferran sums up her experience growing up in Enniskillen, the youngest child of a Catholic policeman.
Stage Headlines see all »
- Denise Ferran: Painter and RUA president on women in art and the loss of her son
- Art review: An Untold Story 'a significant show' that features 50 women from north
- Arts Q&A: Comedian William Caulfield on James Young, Dolly Parton and homemade mince and spuds
- Just announced: Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival
- Don't miss: The Elvis Dead at Belfast Film Festival