I thought about it as a proper career after around three years of doing it as a hobby. The more I did it, the more I told myself if I worked hard enough at it I could go full time at some point.
Stage Headlines see all »
- Shane Todd on taking Ulysses to a desert island and pointless Facebook A&E posts
- Museum of The Moon lands at Derry's Guildhall in time for Halloween
- Review: Fire Below (A War of Words) puts north's middle classes centre stage
- Reginald D Hunter: I've got to the stage where I don't give a s**t
- Dan Gordon: 'I've got Frank Carson's comedy DNA' – I can't shut up