NOBODY needs to be told a little dancing is good for the soul – but did you know there's actually science to back it up? In recent years, several studies have found that getting footloose can help boost your mood, soothe away stress, and help tackle mental health issues.
Stage Headlines see all »
- Dancing with the Riverdance cast – it's not just good fun, it's good for your health
- Arts Q&A: Playwright Carol Moore on Van Morrison, Paul Brady and Colm Tóibín
- Neil Shawcross launches exhibition by Strangford artist Maggie Thomas
- 'Pro-choice' play Now For The North due for second Belfast run at the MAC
- Youth group ensures extra helpings of musical theatre in Co Donegal