1. When did you think about acting as a career and what were your first steps into it? I knew by sixth form in secondary school that acting was the career for me.
Stage Headlines see all »
- Arts Q&A: Tara Lynne O'Neill on Eddi Reader, La La Land and women's football
- Burrow into Wonderland for a musical journey of self-discovery
- Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest gets an all-male musical makeover in Belfast
- Britt Quentin stars in Michael Jackson Thriller Live show
- Haunting family secrets unearthed in new play Famla