THE full spectacular beauty of Malin Head, Ireland’s most northerly point, has gone global in the new Star Wars, the last Jedi movie.
Film Headlines see all »
- Cult Movie: The Eyes of Laura Mars a vision of 70s cinema that's slightly out of focus
- Luke Skywalker sends message as Malin Head goes global
- Ferdinand a gentle 'I'm a lover, not a fighter' story that will suit younger kids
- Review: Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi is bloated and frustratingly inconsistent
- Is The Force strong in this one? Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi reviewed