THIRTY years after Bruce Willis defied logic and gravity to thwart Teutonic terrorists in Die Hard, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson performs similar acts of vertiginous heroism in writer-director Rawson Marshall Thurber's high-rise, lowbrow adventure.
Film Headlines see all »
- Cult Movie: Water Margin was real deal for fans of small screen Asian swordplay
- Film review: The Secret Of Marrowbone – decent scares but missed opportunities
- Film review: Skyscraper leans heavily on charisma and wit of The Rock
- Natalie Dormer on In Darkness: 'The only way you learn is by making mistakes'
- Incredibles 2 – memories of the flawless original temper enthusiasm for sequel