COLIN Bateman is as brave as they come with regards to his craft, having taken on the risky task of writing about two of the most divisive figures in the Troubles for his latest movie project.
Film Headlines see all »
- Colin Bateman: Why I had to tell the story of Chuckle Brothers Ian Paisley and Martin McGuinness
- Armenian genocide the backdrop of Belfast man Terry George's The Promise
- Cult Movie: Scarred For Life a reminder of the weird side of 70s pop culture
- Watch this: Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour
- Their Finest a wartime film with a feminist streak says actress Gemma Arterton