CO-DIRECTED by Pierre Coffin, Kyle Balda and Eric Guillon, Despicable Me 3 is a pick 'n' mix of half-formed ideas, crudely stitched together with flimsy subplots that lack any forward momentum.
Film Headlines see all »
- Love/Hate's Aoibhinn McGinnity up for Goliath challenge in Cinemagic movie
- Full throttle: Baby Driver delivers high octane thrills
- Despicable Meh: Gru and the Minions return in so-so sequel
- James Ellis 'much more than an actor' says son and Two Angry Men director Toto
- The Book Of Henry is peculiarly watchable for utter codswallop