"DOESN'T everyone have a slightly ambivalent relationship with the festive season?," muses Ian Sansom when we inquire whether the seasonally subversive sub-jolly tone of December Stories I accurately reflects his own feelings on 'the most wonderful time of the year'.
Rónán Mac Con Iomaire
Books Headlines see all »
- Danny Morrison discusses new reworking of his Troubles novel The Wrong Man
- Books: Artwork from Co Down's Kilbroney Park trees forms touring exhibition
- Bangor-based author Ian Sansom on his new book December Stories I
- Nathan Carter on his autobiography, falling into a drum kit and being Mr Nice Guy
- Books: Cathal Brugha and the plot to kill British ministers in House of Commons