LYNDA La Plante is in fine form today, relaxing in the beautiful garden of her grand 19th century home, regaling me with colourful stories from her life and career.
Books Headlines see all »
- Widows writer Lynda LaPlante: I can't see many advantages to having a partner
- Book review: 100 Poems a family compilation that fulfils a long-held ambition of the late Seamus Heaney
- Writer Claire Allan: Going dark for my first thriller was really exhilarating
- Northern writers, musicians and painters to take part in world's biggest Irish festival
- Books: Bill Clinton-James Patterson novel one you'll whip through on the beach