Irish News
 
News
A 60-year-old man has died following a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a County Down house. The man is believed to have been one of five people, including two paramedics, who were rushed to hospital suffering from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning at a house in Newcastle on Friday night.

 
 

                 

Liveblog

  • Ken Livingstone says anti-Semitism row caused by "embittered Blairites"
  • Man to appear in court over suspected drugs seizure
  • UK 'Super Puma' helicopter flights grounded after Norway crash
  • Jeremy Corbyn launches independent review into racism
  • Festival of Fools launched in Belfast
  • Man arrested following discovery of cannabis factory in north Belfast
  • Fans queued for hours to meet Nathan Carter in Belfast today
  • Photo
    Search and rescue teams look for a missing man in the Lagan @irish_news

The latest

On This Day - Apr 30: Two soccer stars of the Republic of Ireland, Daly and O'Shea, are born